Next Hearts Set Free Bible Study starting soon.
Hearts Set Free is the name of our post abortion Bible Study group because it perfectly describes how each person who attends feels after they have experienced this 8 week Bible Study. Hearts Set Free is a CONFIDENTIAL group that meets weekly, for 8 consecutive weeks at different times and locations (also confidential) to help women who have experienced the pain and guilt of a past abortion. Interestingly, most of the women who attend had their abortions 10-20 years ago and most are Christians who, after coming to Christ, realized the enormity of what they did so many years ago.
Why a group?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Many times, women have thoughts, feelings, actions that they have no idea is related to their past abortion yet once they are in a group with other women, they find out that, no, you're not crazy, other women who have had abortions actually experience those same things.
I'm afraid to join the group because I don't want others to know.
This group is strictly confidential. We will not post where and when the meetings are held. Our group facilitator, Tracy Medling, will contact you and let you know where and when the next group is starting. Only first names will be used in the meetings and everyone who attends is sworn to confidentiality. This is a safe and loving group. We only want to see you experience the healing you're longing for.
What are the symptoms of post abortion trauma?
- Psychogical 'numbing'
- Depression and thoughts of suicide
- Sad mood
- Sudden and uncontrollable crying episodes
- Deterioration of self-concept
- Sleep, appetite and sexual disturbances
- Reduced motivation
- Disruption in interpersonal relationships
- Thoughts of suicide nightmares
- Pre-occupation with becoming pregnant again
- Anxiety over fertility and childbearing issues
- Overprotective mothering OR disconnect with present and/or future children
- Development of eating disorders
- Alcohol/Drug abuse
To find out when and where the next Hearts Set Free class begins contact Tracy at email@example.com or call or text the Center at 860-576-8072.