Have you thought about getting involved with Caring Families as a volunteer? Maybe you're thinking about helping as an Client Advocate, guiding women through some of thier decsions. Or perhaps you'd make a great mentor for soon to be or new mom or dad.? There's also oppurtunties to help that includes maintincae, cleaning, stiffing envelopes and talking with local orginzations and churches about our ministry. Take a moment ot consider how you could help strengthen the work we are doing!
We will train you to be:
- Client Advocate (male & female) Will be talking to client about choices. Gifts of counseling, encouraging and teaching encouraged.
- Mentoring Mom’s & Dads These clients have already chosen life and need a friend/ mentor using our Earn While You Learn program or National Fatherhood Initiative . Great opportunity for friendship evangelism.
- Client Receiver A receptionist who answers phones, meets and greets clients and helps client advocate.
Other ways you can help
- Translator (Spanish NEEDED)
- Church contact person
- Church Liaison Coordinator Recruits church reps from different churches in area and communicates with them whatever information the Clinic needs to promote
- Board members
- Cleaning (great for youth group projects)
- Walk Committee
- Banquet Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Put on a fundraiser for us
- Audio Visual
- __________________ Fill in the blank with whatever your skills you have.
Please feel free to call our Office at (860) 779-0218 for further information on training and becoming a volunteer for Caring Families Pregnancy Services.
You can also reach us by email as well APPLY HERE or download an application.
If you have a heart for Christ-centered ministry and the work of pregnancy centers, then consider employment with Caring Families, anon-profit organization assisting and promoting the faith-based, life-affirming work in Connecticut. Visit us HERE to see Current Openings and fill out an application.