What is the Baby Bottle Campaign & How Does It Work?
The Baby Bottle Campaign is an easy and fun way for your church or group to give to Caring Families Pregnancy Services. We provide you with as many bottles as you need, bulletin inserts, posters, and a step-by-step guide for how the Campaign works. You distribute the bottles – one to each person, group, or family – to be filled with coins, cash, or checks.
Can I Find Out the Results of My Church’s Campaign?
When you return the filled bottles to the Center, we’ll count the contents and let you know how much your church or group raised! The Campaign can bring some significant support for the women we serve.
- New! Fill out the online order form below to reserve your bottles and other materials.
You can also use the links below to download and print the materials!
- Learn the steps to making your campaign a success
- Download a baby bottle bulletin insert (2 per page)
- Download a poster to promote the Baby Bottle Campaign
- Download sample bulletin announcements to use during your campaign
- New this year! Download a customizable powerpoint slide to use during church services or group meetings and one and a half minute baby bottle campaign video.