If you have a heart for Christ-centered ministry and the work of pregnancy centers, then consider employment with Caring Families, a non-profit organization assisting and promoting the faith-based, life-affirming work in Connecticut.
Have you thought about getting involved with Caring Families as a volunteer? Maybe you're thinking about helping as an Client Advocate, guiding women through some of thier decsions. Or perhaps you'd make a great mentor for a soon-to-be or new mom or dad? There's also oppurtunties to help including maintenance, cleaning, stuffing envelopes and talking with local orginzations and churches about our ministry. Take a moment ot consider how you could help strengthen the work we are doing!
We will train you to be:
- Client Advocate (male & female) Will be talking to client about choices. Gifts of counseling, encouraging and teaching desired.
- Mentoring Mom’s & Dads These clients have already chosen life and need a friend/ mentor using our Earn While You Learn program or National Fatherhood Initiative . Great opportunity for friendship and evangelism.
- Client Receiver A receptionist who answers phones, meets and greets clients, and helps client advocates.
Other ways you can help
- Translator (Spanish NEEDED)
- Church contact person
- Church Liaison Coordinator Recruits church reps from different churches in area, and communicates with them whatever information the Clinic needs to promote
- Board members
- Cleaning (great for youth group projects)
- Walk Committee
- Banquet Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Put on a fundraiser for us
- Audio Visual
- __________________ Fill in the blank with whatever your skills you have.
Please feel free to call our Office at (860) 786-1124 for email or further information on training and becoming a volunteer for Caring Families Pregnancy Services.